People always come up with their “top ten favorites.” Why don’t people ever talk about their least favorite things?
- Spring is my least favorite season. Sure it’s pretty but it makes me sneeze too much.
- Coffee is my least favorite flavor of ice cream. Why would you take a perfectly good dessert and make it taste like that?
- Long John Silvers is my least favorite fast food restaurant. Not that I’ve been there in decades mind you but just seeing one makes my insides revolt.
- Dr. Pepper is my least favorite flavor of pop. Yep, even as a kid.
- Ohio State used to be my least favorite team in the Big Ten. Now, I think it’s Nebraska.
- Jan is my least favorite Brady. She’s such a whiner.
- Yellow is my least favorite color of the rainbow. No one looks good in yellow, well my second child does actually but the rest of us look awful wearing it.
- The NBA is my least favorite sport to watch on television. I feel like they never really play hard until the playoffs.
- Star Wars I is my least favorite of the Star Wars movies. Because… well because it’s so boring.
- Math was my least favorite subject in school. And that’s saying something because I really, really liked school.
Got anything to add?