Come on… we all have them. Things we do when no one else is around. Or maybe when others are around but we’re hoping they don’t notice. Regardless of what you choose to share on Twitter or Facebook – no one is perfect. 🙂 Here are some of my guilty pleasures (add some of your own so I don’t feel alone):
- Chocolate after lunch. Just a little – a handful of dark chocolate Hershey’s kisses… a square or two of Ghiardelli dark chocolate caramels.
- Downton Abbey lunch hours. I don’t often take a full hour for my lunch break (unless I’m out with a friend) but once a week I plop myself in front of the TV and watch Downton Abbey while I eat. Working from home has its perks.
- Letting the kids play on the ipod/ipad/kindle too long. Because sometimes it’s the only way I can meet that last deadline.
- Sleeping in on Saturday. It rarely happens but last weekend I slept for nine hours. NINE. Crazy good.
- Magazines. I love magazines… Oprah, Runner’s World, Cooking Light… I have a stack that beckons for some light reading with lots of pretty pictures.
- Brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts. Not often mind you but my favorite snack right now is a pop tart with a warm cup of tea… Mmmmm.
- Crawling into bed early so I can stay up late reading a good book.
- Playing bingo.