At least once a week we eat fish or a meatless dinner. Salmon is one of our family favorites and I’m always looking for easy ways to cook it. Taking some inspiration from Rachael Ray, I came up with this recipe:
Roasted Garlic Soy Salmon
- 3 lbs salmon (skinless or not), cut into ~six inch fillets
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 TB ground coriander
- In a 9×13 pan mix together the soy sauce, garlic & coriander. Place the fillets in the pan to marinate while you preheat the oven to 400 degrees. After five minutes, turn the salmon and let it sit another five minutes.
- Prepare a broiler pan by lining the bottom with foil and spraying the top with non-stick spray. Lay the salmon on the pan – skin side down if it has the skin on. Roast for 20-25 minutes. The fish is done when it flakes easily and is light pink throughout. Remove skin before serving.
We served this with steamed broccoli and brown rice. Healthy, yummy and on the table in 30 minutes.