Happy Thanksgiving! And Happy Pajama Pant Friday!
In this week full of hustle & bustle, I am thankful for…
– The sight of six crock pots lined up with six different types of delicious chili inside. The Sunday Chili Cook-Off gathering was a yummy one.
– The sound of my friend’s 2yo singing in the bathroom when he realized his voice echoed.
– A workout date with my 12yo.
– A quiet night that ended with cookie baking.
– A family safely gathered at the table to celebrate Thanksgiving.
– Comfy pajama pants as an example of the importance of family rituals.
– And finally… the fun in remembering Thanksgivings past: