Another spring break has come and gone. We were able to take a nice three-day trip and then have a few days of total relaxing. I think my son spent two entire days on the couch in his pajamas. But we don’t usually have that kind of downtime so I let it slide.
Here are the things I’ll miss from Spring Break:
- The extra hour or two of sleeping I got each day.
- A road trip with my kids!
- Feeling warm sunshine on my skin – I think I’ll miss this most of all.
- Looser schedules (That still involved me taking an awful lot of time away from work driving people places… that doesn’t seem fair.)
- Creating memories and experiencing new things.
- Baby snuggles
- Fun lunch dates at breweries.
And now we’re back to our regularly scheduled programming. I updated my April calendar this week and I have to admit there are some days on it that scare me. Sometimes three kids are sooooooo busy!